Thursday, January 19, 2012

Colour Create #88 - Pink, Green & Neutral

Hi!
Slowly getting back into the swing of things - starting work again tomorrow,  which I am really not looking forward to. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job, but I have really enjoyed these summer holidays and am sad they are over.  Anyway, today its time for another Colour Create Challenge and #88's challenge is to use Pink, Green & Neutral with the optional extra of adding handmade flowers. Here is Suzie's lovely inspiration photo:

19 January - Challenge 88 - Suzie

We are sponsored this week by Kenny K:

Here is my take on the colours:


For this card I used Stamper's Select White for my base and printed my Kenny K digi - Maddison Attitude onto another layer of white card. I also added my own computer generated sentiment using a new font I found - Digs My Hart from Kevin and Amanda  - love this font! I coloured the image with Copics and also paper pieced some of her using some pretty papers from Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely Collection. Along the bottom I added another strip of matching DeLovely paper and some white lace above the join. For my handmade flowers, I used some pink DMC thread to crochet three small flowers and then sewed them with matching button onto the paper strip.


On the inside I kept in simple by printing out another computer generated sentiment and adding a strip of DeLovely paper along the bottom.

You have a fortnight to enter the challenge, so make sure you check out the Colour Create blog with the rest of the lovely DT's creations.


Supplies
Stamps: Maddison Attitude digi (Kenny K)
Cardstock: Stampers Select White (PTI); DeLovely collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories: pink DMC thread; Hibiscus Burst buttons (PTI); lace (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kerry! Thx for visiting my blog recently - thought I'd pop over to see you! so glad I did because I love your style! This is so gorgeous - great use of white space with those zingy colours!!

    ReplyDelete