Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tea-riffic!

Hello!
This is my first post as a Guest Designer over at the Stamp Spot blog!! The Stamp Spot is a fantastic online scrapbooking/stamp store with a wide range of stamps, paper, card and much much more! I have followed the March Stamp Spot Challenge which is to use green, twine and brads:

 
I have used the Tea-rrific set by The Greeting Farm and stamped and coloured my image with Copics twice on Neenah Solar White cardstock. I then mounted the second image on top of the first with dimensionals. I used the sentiment from the same set and stamped it on a die cut Tiny Tag in Melon Mambo ink. This was then attached to the card with some baker's twine and thread into the top cup and adhered.  I used the MFT Dizzy Doily to mat my image with some Pirouette cardstock

I used some DeLovely paper from my stash for my background paper, layering it on some Whirlpool cardsock which was edged with my Upper Crest punch. The background white layer was run through my Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder.

I continued the same theme on the inside my stamping the small teacup image repeatedly in New Sprout ink and Melon Mambo. Another sentiment from the Tea-riffic set was used also. It's such a fun set to create with with so many possibilities!

Back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Kerry great to have you join us at the stamp spot - your use of the spots is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, bright, happy card Kerry! Congrats on joining the Stamp Spot team :)

    ReplyDelete