My eldest son Rohan had a birthday to attend for one of his best friends who just turned 10. I knew I wanted to use my new number dies from Papertrey Ink and decided that the colour combo over at CR84FN this fortnight was just perfect:
I have listed the steps to make my card below:
1. Cut card base from Stampers's Select White 11" x 4 1/4 " and score in half.
2. Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie card 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" and adhere to card front.
3. Cut a piece of white card 51/4" x 4" and adhere.
4. Cut 1 strip each of Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Lemon Zest card 4" x 1/4" and adhere across card front.
5. Die cut numbers from a piece of white card and score 2 lines underneath the numbers using Scor Pal.
6. Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock 1/4" larger than white die cut piece and adhere some Chocolate polka dot paper on top.
7. Mount the die cut number panel on top with dimensionals.
8. Stamp HB2U from Boy Basics: Game On in Chocolate Chip ink on a white banner and adhere under the score lines. Adhere yellow buttons on either end.
9. Attach the focal layers to card base.
On the inside I simply stamped my sentiment on a white layer using Boy Basics: Game On in Chocolate Chip ink. On the bottom I added strips of Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Lemon Zest cardstock.
There you have it - these By the Numbers Dies are fantastic and I can see endless possibilities to use these!!
Stamps: Boy Basics: Game On (PTI)
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Lemon Zest (PTI); Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie (SU); Polka Dot DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: By the Numbers die set, Lemon Zest buttons (PTI); Scor Pal; Glossy Accents; dimensionals