Thursday, January 26, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch #35


Back again with an entry for this week's Deconstructed Sketch. I have wanted to join in with this challenge for ages so here goes with my first attempt. Here is the sketch:


and here is my intepretation:

I have used MFT's Pure Innocence Stamp - Being Cute Is What I Do for my image and I have coloured this with Copics and paper pieced her clothes using My Mind's Eye - A Happy Heart designer papers. This has been matted on black cardstock and layered on more Happy Heart papers with black matting. The sentiment is from another Pure Innocence set - Merry Wishes stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and layered on some black ribbon.

On the inside I punched out my sentiment from Pure Innocence' My Basket of Eggs set stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and layered this with some Happy Heart paper punched with  my scallop oval punch. A strip of coordinating paper finishes off the inside.

Back soon with more!




Supplies
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do, My Basket of Eggs, Presents For You (MFT)
Cardstock: True Black, Stampers Select White (PTI); A Happy Heart DP (My Minds Eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Accessories: Copics; Scallop Oval punch, Oval punch (SU); black ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Love how simple yet beautiful this card is! Also love the color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful image and love what you have done with the papers. the inside of your card is just a beautiful too. i always forget about the inside so this will inspire me to give it a try. thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry this is so gorgeous! I love your colouring and the beautiful layout. BUT I especially love her little corrugated pants hehe :)

    ReplyDelete