This card uses a few different techniques such as heat embossing, dry embossing and paper piecing. The details of how I assembled it are as follows:
1. Cut top yellow layer and run this through Cuttlebug with embossing folder.
2. Lightly brush some white acrylic paint over the embossed flowers and around the edges of this layer. Then add dots of gllitter to the flower centres.
3. Cut out centre of yellow layer with circle nestability.
4. Stamp Lil Molly's Flowers image in centre of white layer. Colour with copics and paper piece clothes.
5. Use Palette Heat and Stick Glue pad and sponge dauber and gently dab around the stamped image. Sprinkle glitter over this and let dry.
6. Adhere diecut grass on top of Molly's shoes with tape.
7. Tie white ribbon around bottom of top layer and adhere yellow card to white card with foam dimensionals. Adhere these to yellow card base.
8. Run white cardstock through Cuttlebug with embossing folder. Add glitter to flower centres.
9. Use die cut yellow circle left over from the front of card and lightly sponge some white acrylic paint over flowers and add glitter to centres.
10.Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment from Jasmine's Cupcake set in Versamark and heat emboss with white powder. Score two lines underneath sentiment and add ribbon.
11. Adhere circle and white cardstock to inside.
This set was lots of fun to work with as I just love the opportunity to colour or paper piece! I just wish I hadn't added the white sponged paint on to the centre circle inside as it is too hard to see the embossed sentiment. Anyway, be sure to pop on over to the other design team blogs to see their wonderful cards:
And don't forget by entering the challenge and linking your creation to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog, you will be in the running for a $20 voucher to spend in the store.
See you soon!
Stamps: Lil Molly With Flowers, Jasmine's Cupcake (AnnaBelle Stamps)
Cardstock: Lemon Zest, Stampers Select White (PTI); Thrift Shop (October Afternoon)
Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Memento Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Sizzix Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, White Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, sponge dauber (SU); Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Grass die cut (MFT); Copic markers; white ribbon; ScorPal, white acrylic paint (Kaisercraft)