Monday, October 4, 2010

An early Christmas Card

I have a Christmas card to show that I created over the school holidays. It uses a couple of stamps from one of my favourite stamp companies - Papertrey Ink. I am a big fan of stamping backgrounds and find that Papertrey's background stamps are so easy to use to create a variety of designs. A strip of sticky strip with glitter, a row of rhinestones and white taffeta ribbon and I have my first Christmas card made for the year.




 Thanks for looking.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Kraft, Riding Hood Red (SU), Stampers
Select White (Papertrey Ink).
Stamps: Holiday Button bits, A Little Argyle (Papertrey Ink).
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black Ink, Riding Hood Red Ink, Craft White Ink (SU)
Miscellaneous: A Little Argyle Embossing Plate, White Taffeta Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU), Rhinestones, Copic Markers, White Button.

1 comment:

  1. I love your santa! His button tummy really made me smile

    ReplyDelete