Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Snowflake Fairy Lily

I have another card to post today - getting ready for Christmas. This card uses the Snowflake Fairy Lily stamp from Pink Cat Studio. I had a lot of fun creating this card, colouring in the image with Copics which I love to do. The card also features some machine stitching which I think adds detail and texture to quite a simple card. I apologise for the photo - it was taken outside when the lighting wasn't at its best.




I am also in the process of trying to customise my blog further so there will be some changes in its appearance over the next few days. I am a bit of a perfectionist so you may see subtle changes along the way.

Thanks for visiting,

Supplies
Stamp: Snowflake Fairy Lily (PCS)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Cardstock/Paper: Kraft (SU), Kaisercraft 6x6 pad ChristmasCarnival, Stampers Select White (PI)
Miscellaneous: Copic Markers, 3D Stickers, white thread, Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU), White Pearl (Kaisercraft),Apron Lace Punch (Fiskars)

No comments:

Post a Comment