Welcome back to another monthly sketch challenge from AnnaBelle Stamps. Before I talk about my card, I have to apologise if the colours and quality are not very good. My trusty laptop's battery decided to give up this week so I am waiting for a replacement and in the meantime I am using my ancient desktop computer which has really bad lighting. So when I edit my photos to make them clearer for this old computer, it probably is making them look worse really! It makes me realise how attached I have become to my laptop and how much I miss it. So please bear with me for the next week or so with my posts!
Anyway onto the challenge cards and I decided to use Mother's Day Bouquet for these two gift sized cards as the vase and flowers can be adapted to any occasion.
I used some Cristina Re designer paper for both the top and bottom of the card, adhering some white ribbon to cover the join. My vase was stamped in Certainly Celery ink and then the flowers added in Tuxedo Black in and coloured with my Copics. A tiny strip of the DP was added above my sentiment from the All Things Grow set which was stamped in Melon Mambo ink. I added some white adhesive pearls for my bling.
On the inside I continued the theme with the same DP and added a sentiment from Mother's Day Bouquet in Melon Mambo ink.
The next card uses another vase from the Mother's Day Bouquet set, stamped in Pretty In Pink ink with the same flowers. Again I added a tiny strip of DP above the sentiment which was stamped in Old Olive ink. I used some more DP from the same Cristina Re paper pack for my background.
On the inside I stamped my sentiment in Old Olive ink.
We have some changes to our challenges, so be sure to read the details below:
About our challenges: - We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation. - We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas
Make sure you pop on over to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog to all the rest of the fabulours creations by our wonderful team!
Stamps: Mother's Day Bouquet, All Things Grow (AnnaBelle Stamps)
Cardstock: Stampers Select White (PTI); Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink (SU); DP (Cristina Re)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: whtie adhesive pearls (Kaisercraft); white ribbon; copic markers