This was quite a challenge this week!! Over at the AnnaBelle Stamps blog, the weekly challenge is to say it with masking and sponging. For this card I decided to use the Daisy Delight set:
I used Kraft for my main layer and masked the medium sized daisy three times and then added a small daisy to finsih off. I stamped them in Real Red ink and clear embossed each daisy. Then I used my R22,R24,R27 copics to colour the flowers and dotted the centres with my white gel pen. I sponged the edges of the flowers with Whisper White Craft ink and gradually softened the edges. I used a sentiment from Acacia stamped in Tuxedo Black ink and added some chilli sprinkles underneath. This layer was then added to some red cardstock which had been edged with my Upper Crest border punch along the bottom. once adhered, I added some red gingham ribbon along the bottom. All the layers were then added to a Kraft base.
On the inside I stamped another sentiment from Acacia, adding a small daisy mounted on top of some leaves also from the Daisy Delight set.
Head on over to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog and see all the other designers' cards.
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to this blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
Stamps: Acacia, Daisy Delight (AnnaBelle Stamps)
Cardstock: Kraft, Stampers Select White (PTI); Real Red (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Real Red ; Whisper White (SU); Versamark
Accessories: 3mm Chilli Sprinkles (AnnaBelle Stamps); Upper Crest punch (Fiskars); clear embossing powder (SU); red gingham ribbon; Copics; white gel pen; distressing tool (Tim Holtz)