This week's challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps is to say it in Yellow, Orange and Turquoise. I decided to use my most trusted AnnaBelle stamp set - Ballerina Rose. I decided to take some inspiration from a couple of cards in the latest US CARDS magazine which I subscribe to and try hand sewing.
I stamped the Ballerina Rose image on to some Thrift Shop DP from October Afternoon and then hand cut them out. I then individuallly hand sewed them onto some cream card that had been embossed with my Fleur De Lis Impressabilities plate. Following this, I used my paper piercer to pierce some flourishes and then hand sewed them with some kraft coloured thread. Finally I stamped my sentiment from Jasmine's Cupcake in Pumpkin Pie ink and adhered this layer to a Kraft base.
On the inside I again embossed my cream layer with my Fleur De Lis Impressability again, stamped the sentiment from Acacia in Pumpkin Pie ink and adhered two more flowers from Ballerina Rose along the bottom. I matted this on some yellow Thrift Shop paper before adhering to the inside.
How To Play Along :- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to this blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
Here are the other designers - check out their lovely creations!