I am here with my last post as part of the AnnaBelle Stamps DT. I have really enjoyed working on this wonderful team with such a lovely group of talented designers but my commitments both at work and with my children have increased to the point where I have found it difficult to keep up each week. I will miss working with these ladies so much, but I will be participating in challenges at every opportunity. Thanks Andrea for giving me this great opportunity to work with your fabulous stamps!!
This month's sketch challenge is below:
I chose to work with an image from Mother's Day Bouquet as it fits the circle element perfectly:
I stamped the vase on some retired Berry Bliss paper and coloured the roses with Copics. After die cutting around the image with my circle nesties, I stamped the roses again and adhered them to the main image. I used some Purely Pomegranate ribbon, tucking it under my image. This was layered on a panel of more Berry Bliss paper matted with Chocolate Chip cardstock. Some pearls were added around the top of my circle.
The base for my card was made with Pink Pirouhette cardstock, cutting the front smaller than the back and edging it with my Scallop border punch. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Acacia in Chocolate Chip ink.
To finish the inside I scallop edged some pale pink Berry Bliss DP and some Chocolate Chip card. Another layer of Berry Bliss DP was added along the right hand side. Again the sentiment stamped in Chocolate Chip ink is from Acacia.
About our challenges:- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.
Stamps: Acacia, Mother's Day Bouquet (AnnaBelle Stamps)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouhette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DP - retired (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Scallop border punch, Purely Pomegranate ribbon - retired (SU); white pearls (Kaisercraft)