At AnnaBelle Stamps this week, the challenge is to say it in Kraft,White and Green. I chose to work with All Things Grow for this card:
I stamped the image twice in Certainly Celery ink and once in the centre in Old Olive ink and then stamped the sentiment from Ballerina Rose over the top. I finished off this panel by adding a punched Kraft butterfly and matting it on a Kraft panel. This was then mounted on foam dimensional tape and adhered to a white layer which had been scored at 1/2 inch intevals vertically. I tied some satin Kraft ribbon around the bottom, threading it through a white button. This layer was then adhered to a Kraft base which had been edged along the bottom with my Upper Crest border punch.
The inside has a sentiment stamped in Old Olive ink from the Acacia set and a tiny punched butterfly to finish it off. Please bear with me and my photos - I am experimenting each time as I am not happy with my shots taken at night as I don't have a light tent or great lamps and so I am slowly trying out my SLR camera outside (which I did on my last post) and am becoming very frustrated with the outcome. I have seen so many amazing blogs out there with fabulous photography, but it will take me a lot of practice unfortunately to have the same look! Anyway - here are the details for this week's challenge and be sure to have a look at the rest of the team's creations.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along : - Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas.
Stamps: All Things Grow, Acacia, Ballerina Rose (AnnaBelle Stamps)
Cardstock: Kraft, Select White (PTI)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Crumb Cake (SU)
Accessories: butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); Scor-Pal; Kraft ribbon (SU); Upper Crest border punch (Fiskars); white butoon; dimensional tape