Saturday, December 17, 2011

Card Marathon


Hi,
I will back on the blog a lot over the next week as I share cards I am making as part of a gift package for some family members. I am having a lot of trouble with my internet at the moment so I will slowly upload them before Christmas. Here is my first card using Lili of the Valley's Teddy Flower stamp image:

I used Kraft for my base and a layer of Lemon Zest card on top. I stamped my teddy image in Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him in with my Copics. Both clouds were die cut using my Papertrey cloud dies and the sentiment was stamped on the larger cloud using Early Espresso ink. I then ran them both through my Cuttlebug with my Linen impression plate and popped them up on dimensionals. I did edge the clouds with my clear glitter pen, but I couldn't capture this in my photos.


On the inside I decided to leave it blank with no message, however I stamped the butterflies from the Teddy Flower image repeatedly in the corner and coloured them in with Copics.

I have made this card for the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog which is a new challenge being offered by Lili of The Valley. There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs as well this week:
GIFT VOUCHER
From Which Craft:
crackers-candy 
Nitwit-prize

From Bev:
bevs-candy

From Jacqui:
jac
 
Fingers crossed!!

Supplies
Stamps: Teddy Flower (LOTV); Acacia (AnnaBelle Stamps)
Cardstock: Kraft, Lemon Zest, Stampers Select White (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Early Espresso (SU)
Accessories: Copics; cloud dies. Linen impression plate (PTI); dimensionals (SU); Atyou Spica clear glitter pen

2 comments:

  1. This is just so darn cute Kerry! Love the embossed and 'sentimented' clouds and those sweet little butterflies on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kerry. I especially like how you've stamped the sentiment on the cloud; very clever :) Merry Christmas to you xx

    ReplyDelete