Just a quick post to add a blog award that I was recently given by my fellow AnnaBelle DT member Lisa:
Thankyou so much Lisa!!! Make sure you visit Lisa's blog as she has many awesome, inspiring creations including her two latest cards which I have to CASE!
Now onto 5 blogs that I think deserve this award:
Karen - I have followed Karen's blog since I first discovered this fantastic hobby about 2 1/2 years ago and I love her clean style and great use of colours! Karen is a fellow PTI fan like myself, so I am constantly inspired by her creations.
Teneale - Teneale makes THE most elegant and perfectly laid out cards and I have been checking out her blog for a very long time. The detail that goes into her cards is just amazing!
Sharon - I have had the pleasure of being asked to join Sharon's Colour Create team recently and in doing so, I have discovered her fantastic blog. Sharon has the most pretty, feminine cards and her coordination of patterned papers and colours is gorgeous.
Christine - I have seen Christine's cards in some of the challenges I have been entering lately and I find her use of stamps in a clean style and pairing of colours wonderful. There are a couple of colour combos over on Christine's blog that I will have to CASE soon!
Sue - Sue is a fellow DT member for AnnaBelle stamps and has had her work published regularly in Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft magazine which is where I first saw her work. Sue constantly thinks outside the square when using any stamp set and I love her clean style also.
Now I have to tell you 5 things about myself:
1. I am the messiest, most untidy crafter I know! I like the idea of everything being organised, but I am too impatient and you will often find the materials for one card strewn from my craft room to the dining table to the coffee table. I need to work on this!
2. I am a qualified primary school teacher, now working as a Special Education teacher aide which I love! This is the most rewarding job I have ever had.
3. I am English by birth, living in Norwich until I turned 10 when my family moved out to Australia.
4. I spend way too many hours checking out my favourite blogs when I should be doing housework! My standards of cleaning have taken a nosedive since I discovered this hobby and this is something else I have to work on.
5. I am extremely passionate about this hobby and can't imagine not having it in my life now. I find it the best stress reliever and I love nothing more than seeing a recipient enjoying one of my handmade creations.
Here are the Rules of Award Acceptance :
-Right-click on the award and save it to your computer to add to your blog.
-Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
-On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
Thanks for visiting!
Gran's Garden Card Series - Day 2
15 hours ago