Hello!This week's challenge over on the AnnaBelle Stamps blog is to use teardrop pearls on your project. Oh my - it took me a week of thinking and then a night of throwing out heaps of ideas until I came up with this simple, but hopefully effective card.
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to this blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
Check out the lovely designs from the rest of the team who are listed on my sidebar.
Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red DP (SU)